Borrowers are responsible for keeping their e-mail and U.S. Mail address current. Changes of address for students should be made through the Registrar and for faculty and staff by filing President’s Office Form 13.
- Book Replacement – $70.00
- Government Document, Bound – $40.00
- Government Document, Unbound – $15.00
- Interlibrary Loan – Market Price +$20.00 processing fee
overdue fees for Interlibrary Loans are assessed by the lending library
- Media – Market Price
- TERC Materials – $25.00
- Periodical, Bound – $70.00
- Periodical, Unbound – $20.00
- Repair/Binding – Market Price
These charges allow for automated billings from the library system, encourage the return of library materials, and allow recovery of a reasonable amount for library materials. 10/87 Rev 7/09
Appeal Process: To appeal, borrowers who receive an overdue notice for library materials they believe have been returned to the Library can file a “Says Returned” at the Library Public Services Desk in person or by telephone.